Garden Planner and Log Journals Always Bring a Smile!
Softcover small notebook, professionally designed lightweight journal makes a unique gift idea for nature lovers.
Crazy Flower Lady - girly hippie gypsy style, artistic Zinnia floral wreath quote. Colorful fine art. Motivational! Inspirational! Use as a comprehensive written record to keep track of seasonal backyard, greenhouse, or farm planting. Simple DIY (Do It Yourself) form allows full control, freedom, and flexibility. Note spaces can be used to track flowers, vegetables, crop yield, and even year-round observations about disease or pest control. Allows gardeners to learn and optimize for the next year.
- Dimensions: Small travel size 8x5 inches (20.32x12.7 cm).
-110 pages / 55 sheets.
- Contains 110 thick white paper chart pages
- Regulation college ruled lines (medium width)
- Profile Highlights: Plant Name, Water and Sun Requirements, Start Date Planted (from Seed or Transplant), Event Log, Additional Notes, Outcome, Uses for the Crop, and Purchase History (expenses)
- Cover: Full color soft cover paperback has a tough cover with glossy print.
- Artwork: Cover art chosen from the best images and photos from original works of a professional graphic design artist.
- Binding: Durable trade paperback binding (perfect bound), works well for one subject school assignment, taking notes, journaling, or a Do-It-Yourself (DIY) diary planner for men, women or kids. Bound similar to books found in your local library.
Works best for Easter basket stuffer, flower gardener, mother's day, outdoor park guide nature lover or wildflower fan. Perfect nature gift idea for the gardener who has everything. Undated, so can be used across seasons to get your full money's worth of use. Perfect for Spring planting season for horticulture instructor or art teacher.
Add your own personal note on the inside cover to make this a personalized gift."