Garden Planner and Log Journals Always Bring a Smile!
Softcover small notebook, professionally designed lightweight journal makes a unique gift idea for nature lover.
Keep Calm and Plant Something - horticulture floral girly art illustration quote for anyone who loves gardening. Motivational! Inspirational! Use as a comprehensive written record to keep track of seasonal backyard, greenhouse, or farm planting. Simple DIY (Do It Yourself) form allows full control, freedom, and flexibility. Note spaces can be used to track flowers, vegetables, crop yield, and even year-round observations about disease or pest control. Allows gardeners to learn and optimize for the next year.
- Dimensions: Small travel size 8x5 inches (20.32x12.7 cm).
- Interior: 110 pages / 55 sheets.
- Contains 110 thick white paper chart pages
- Regulation college ruled lines (medium width)
- Profile Highlights: Plant Name, Water and Sun Requirements, Start Date Planted (from Seed or Transplant), Event Log,
-Additional Notes, Outcome, Uses for the Crop, and Purchase History (expenses)
- Cover: Full color soft cover paperback has a tough cover with glossy print.
- Artwork: Cover art chosen from the best images and photos from original works of a professional graphic design artist.
- Binding: Durable trade paperback binding (perfect bound), works well for one subject school assignment, taking notes, journaling, or a Do-It-Yourself (DIY) diary planner for men, women or teens. Bound similar to books found in your local library.
Works best for Zinnia Sunflower garden lover, green thumb flower gardener, mother nature or outdoor hiker fan. Perfect nature gift idea for the gardener who has everything. Undated, so it works across seasons to get your full money's worth of use. Perfect for Spring planting season, Earth Day celebration, Mother's day or Easter basket stuffer. for horticulture or outdoor education instructor.
Add your own personal note on the inside cover to make this a personalized gift.